This rarely available and highly coveted B-line is a gracious corner unit home of approximately 1750 Sq ft with 3 Large Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths and a Loft-Like Living and Dining expanse that glows all day from Triple Exposures (E, S & W). The largest of the original Newbury floor plans, the “B” provides proud proportions that are unparalleled by even the most frequently combined units here. With a copious compendium of 10 closets, 17 Double Pane Windows and 5 Thru-the-Wall working HVACS, this home has bones that make easy living and gracious entertaining a breeze. 4B will welcome you with its:
* Distinct Entry Hall with Powder Room,
* A South Facing Balcony off the Extra Wide Living Room and Dining Area with 3 Exposures
* A South Facing Windowed Kitchen with new Sub-Zero
* A South Facing Master Bedroom staged here as a Kids Room (Ensuite with Tub) situated for privacy.
* A Full 2nd Bedroom and Full 3rd Bedroom, facing East. (Note: 3rd Full Bedroom is presently furnished as a formal His & Her Office / Media Room with Custom Cherry Millwork.)
* A Full Second Bathroom with Stall Shower serving the 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms.
COOP AMENITIES: A landscaped Rooftop fully appointed with Adult Pool, Kiddie Pool and Outdoor Shower, Sundeck, Solarium Lounge/Party Room with Kitchen and Gym with Wi-Fi; Circular Driveway, Garden (re-design is underway), Bike Room, Large Inexpensive Laundry Room, Luggage Room and Deeply Discounted Garage with direct access from building. (Note: Lobby is presently undergoing a facelift; Gym expansion is planned - no assessments).
THE NEWBURY, a luxury Upper East Side Coop known for its Superb Financial Fitness, genuinely Low Maintenance and the unique lifestyle it affords is impeccably maintained by an attentive staff of 22 that includes Resident Manager, Full-time Doormen, Concierge, Handymen and Porters. THE ULTIMATE IN CONVENIENCE and just steps from the Second Avenue Q-Line Subway, Cross-Town Bus, Limited Bus and Lexington Ave Subway, it is centrally located between Central Park and Carl Schurz Park, near multiple movie theaters, countless restaurants and shopping options including: Whole Foods, Fairway Market, Maison Kayser, Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, BareBurger, Eli's, Shake Shack, Two Little Red Hens Bakery, Tal Bagel, Le Pain Quotidien, Blue Mercury, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, Equinox Fitness, Pure Yoga, Soul Cycle, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, CVS and much more.
Showing Daily by Appointment Only. Pied-a-Terres permitted. Pet Friendly.